Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bluebell Murphy bed tiny house remodel

 So this tiny house has been remodeled I just was not satisfied with the previous floor plan so I gutted it and started over.Now the pocket porch door opens onto the bathroom and the kitchen got moved to a different wall, I also added a comfy couch with built in storage.I'm pretty satisfied but I will probably paint the outside a different color.This shit is too fun!


craft tray with yarn paintbrush+palette


view looking thru window at bathroom sink

wine barrel shower stall

bathroom overview

murphybed

table moved to the side when beds down

pots+pans on top of fridge




murphybed is up


woodburning stove with bundle of sticks

I used planets+beads as light fixtures strung up with copper wire


No comments:

Post a Comment